Facebook Fundraising for Motiv8
Do you have an upcoming fundraising activity you would like to do for Motiv8? Or perhaps a Birthday you’d like to celebrate by raising donations?
You can now donate via Facebook by creating a Facebook Fundraising page to kick-start your journey!
Creating Your Fundraiser:
Our Digital Fundraising Team have created a helpful step-by-step Facebook Fundraising Guide which includes:
- Video tutorial on how to set up your fundraising page
- Social media videos & pictures for you to use and,
- Hashtags, bios and descriptions of content to use
Get in touch with our Fundraising team today email@example.com and we’ll have a chat with you and send you your very own guide to kickstart your Facebook Fundraising page.
What To Do & How Much Do I Need To Raise?
It’s your choice to decide what activity you do to fundraise, we’ve had everything from marathon runners, cake sales, to Facebook Birthday giving!
The amount you wish to raise is completely up to you. Take a look below at what amounts can help to support vulnerable young people:
- £50 can get a vulnerable young person a 1-to-1 session with a support worker
- £100 provides life chances through work experience, education and opportunities
- £500 can offer up to 10 session of youth work, including in the community work, youth hub activities, education to help a young person understand how to stay safe.