Position Title: Administration Officer (Fundraising team)
Contract: 12 months fixed term (with the possibility of extension)
Salary: £7,216 - £7,770 pro rata per annum (based on £18,042 - £19,426 FTE) (dependent on skills, qualifications and experience)
Hours: 15 hours per week
Motiv8 is an exciting and dynamic charity with over 22 years’ experience, working across Portsmouth and South East Hampshire. We are passionate about supporting young people and their families in the community, building trusting relationships to help equip them with the skills, resilience and opportunities to thrive.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate that they can work flexibly within a multi-disciplinary team, using their administration skills and experience to provide a high level of support to the Fundraising team. Experience in fundraising or marketing is desirable but not essential.
We are looking for an exceptional individual who can join our vibrant Fundraising team. Can you work collaboratively with others? Do you strive to continually learn and improve the way you work? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you organised, committed and adaptable, with the motivation to make a difference? If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- A comprehensive training package, to provide you with personal and professional development
- Thorough induction into core modules of work, providing you with a solid grounding in the field
- Job role progression routes through a company competency framework
- A challenging but rewarding work environment where you can make a difference
- Continued wellbeing and welfare support to staff, through regular supervision, appraisals, staff feedback and access to support networks and 24 hour counselling access.
Motiv8 is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
We would welcome applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including:
- black, Asian and minority ethnic communities
- those who identify as LGBTQ+
- those living with a disability.
To apply for this role, please click here. This will take you to our online recruitment portal, where you can register your details and download an application form.
If you have any queries regarding this role, please contact Marina Tuck on email@example.com.
The closing date for this role is midday on 1 October 2021
We cannot take CV’s for this role