Position Title: Corporate and Community Fundraiser
Location: Portsmouth but with travel across South East Hampshire
Salary: £23,594 - £27,061 pro rata per annum (dependent on skills, qualifications and experience)
Hours: 30 hours per week (daytime and possible evenings/weekends) with a minimum of 1 day in the office. This role can be worked flexibly around this, with possible remote working.
Motiv8 is a charity that is passionate about supporting young people and their families in the local community by building trusting relationships to equip them with the skills, resilience and opportunities to thrive.
We are looking for an experienced Corporate and Community Fundraiser who can join our vibrant fundraising team The successful candidate will be part of a vibrant team, working to improve the engagement of audiences with the stories of MOTIV8.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop, in collaboration with the fundraising team and Chief Executive, a corporate and community fundraising strategy and campaigns
- Incorporate the company CRM data into the supporter experience and develop regular payroll and corporate giving relationships
- Research, develop and grow strong networks within the corporate community to build awareness of the role that Motiv8 does
Are you someone who is able to enthuse, inspire and empower people? Can you work collaboratively with others? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you creative, committed and adaptable, with the motivation to make a difference? If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- A comprehensive training package, to provide you with personal and professional development
- Thorough induction into core modules of work, providing you with a solid grounding in the field
- Job role progression routes through a company competency framework
- A challenging but rewarding work environment where you can make a difference
- Continued wellbeing and welfare support to staff, through regular supervision, appraisals, staff feedback and access to support networks and 24 hour counselling access.
To apply for this role please click here. This will take you to our online recruitment portal, where you can register your details and download an application form.
The closing date for this role is midday on 24 September 2021.
No CV's can be accepted for this role