Position Title: Corporate Partnerships Officer
Location: Portsmouth but with travel across South East Hampshire
Salary: £24,066 - £28,309 pro rata per annum (dependent on skills, qualifications and experience)
Hours: 30 hours per week (daytime and possible evenings/weekends) with a minimum of 1 day in the office. This role can be worked flexibly around this, with possible remote working.
There is a young people’s mental health and well-being crisis in the UK, even before Covid-19 as many as 750,000 young people were struggling with education or employment.
Motiv8 provides dedicated safe spaces, positive relationships and opportunities for young people to access the support they need, when they need it most. We are passionate about supporting young people to thrive. In the last 10 years we have supported more than 20,000 children, young people and families through mentoring, group work and across the community in local youth clubs and holiday activities.
As a result of the pandemic we are experiencing a 60% increase in the numbers of young people seeking our support, to ensure we are there for all young people we are setting ambitious relationship building and fundraising targets so that we can reach more young people with the flexible support they need to make last change.
To harness the amazing increase in support from local businesses who want to support the mental health and well-being of young people, we are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Officer who can join our vibrant fundraising team.
The corporate Partnerships Officer will manage relationships with companies, medium to large employers and the business community, which is thriving across the region. We hope to provide an individual bespoke relationship programme, to build trusting supportive relationships and to become the local youth charity of choice. The Corporate Partnerships Officer will be tasked with attracting a set income so that the post will be resilient and self-sustaining. We are looking for a person with flexible or transferable skills in fundraising, sales or account management. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of small to mid-size corporate partners, helping to ensure that we achieve our vision.
Are you someone who is able to enthuse, inspire and empower people? Can you work collaboratively with others? Do you have excellent communication skills? Are you creative, committed and adaptable, with the motivation to make a difference? If the answer is yes, we would love to hear from you.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop, in collaboration with the fundraising team and Chief Executive, a corporate fundraising strategy and campaigns
- Incorporate the company CRM data into the supporter experience and develop regular payroll and corporate giving relationships
- Research, develop and grow strong networks within the corporate community to build awareness of the role that Motiv8 does
In return for your hard work, we offer:
- A comprehensive training package, to provide you with personal and professional development
- Thorough induction into core modules of work, providing you with a solid grounding in the field
- Job role progression routes through a company competency framework
- A challenging but rewarding work environment where you can make a difference
- Continued wellbeing and welfare support to staff, through regular supervision, appraisals, staff feedback and access to support networks and 24 hour counselling access.
Motiv8 is committed to equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate for the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
To apply for this role, please click here, which will take you to our online recruitment portal, where you can register your details and upload your application information (CV, supporting statement and monitoring information)
The closing date for this role is midday on 16 May 2022
Forms to be completed: