Havant Youth Events and Activities:
At Motiv8 in Havant, we provide a range of activities to support and help inspire vulnerable young people.
Below is a list of youth hub centres, clubs and other events going on in Havant and the surrounding areas.
To view the full itinerary we have linked all resources here, containing information on each event below.
- Youth Drop In ‘Games, Mindfulness, Wellbeing and Arts & Crafts!’ – Every Monday (term time only) – Wave, 23-25 Elm Grove, Hayling Island, PO11 9EA, 3:00PM – 5:00PM (for ages 10 – 17)
- Youth Drop in ‘Games, Sports and Arts & Crafts’ – Every Monday, Havant Rugby Club, Havant, PO9 3EA, 5.00PM to 7.00PM (for ages 10 – 17)
- Your Goal Football Sessions! – Every Tuesday – Front Lawn Community Hub PO9 5AN (for ages 10 – 17 year olds)
- Lighthouse Project ‘Games Mindfulness an arts and crafts’ – Every Tuesday – Motiv8 ‘The Hub’ Park Parade, PO9 5AA, 4.30 PM to 6.30 PM (for school years 6 – 8)
- LGBTQIA+ ‘Discussions, peer support and arts and crafts’ – Every Wednesday in Leigh Park. Please contact the Motiv8 office on 02392 470484 for details
- Lighthouse Project ‘Games, Mindfulness, Cooking!’ – Every Wednesday- Leigh Park Community Centre, 5:30PM – 7:30PM (for school years 9 – 11)
- Youth Drop In ‘Games, Sports, Arts & Crafts!’ – Every Thursday – Front Lawn Community Hub PO9 5AN , 3:30PM – 5:30PM (for ages 10 – 17)
- Lighthouse Project ‘Games, Mindfulness, Cooking!’ – Every Thursday – Motiv8 ‘The Hub’ Park Parade, PO9 5AA, 5:30PM – 7:30PM (for ages 16- 18)
- Your Goal Football Session – Every Friday during school holidays, Front Lawn Community Hub, PO9 5AN, 3.00PM – 5.00PM (for ages 10 – 17)
Donations are extremely important in order to keep these activities and support centres running for struggling young people and their families.
If you are interested in supporting our charity, please feel free to donate today using our online form.
For any further information please call the Havant team on 02392 470484.